Big Boy Is Here!

March Holidays (Ending)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Soooo fast, there goes my holidays~ One week and that's it..

Holiday assignments still halfway, as usual. Haiz, recently feeling very bored, and always into gaming :( Why am i a gamer... Went to play that stupid maplestory again -_- Hope when school starts i don't go back into playing too much :/

I'm going to set my priorities right from tomorrow onwards! :D no more wasting of time! Got to think of my future~ Anyways, today I've joined some of my friends for the basketball, northwest bla bla bla thing, we lost to the other school, we felt so tensed as we always played friendly matches everyday :( I need to get rid of those fears in playing bball liao, i've already got slow reaction, slow brain, cannot continue being a slowpok like this!

Goals:
1: My holiday assignments
2: Revision on my weak subjects
3: Reduce on mapling
4: Filial piety :)

I LOVE MY LIFE~ MUACKS :D
Link 0 comments

Hong Yi :D


Hi, My name is Hong Yi, I'm a very stupid boy :D
15 This Year, playful, immature as always :)
Haters please fk off, thanks :)

FriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriend